Swedish Dish Cloths 100% Compostable – Floral
Swedish dish cloths are one of the most sanitary ways to clean your kitchen! They’re simple, smart and attractive. Add personality and pretty style to your kitchen area with our whimsical, fun, Scandinavian inspired designs.
The original Swedish dish cloths were invented in 1949 by a Swedish Engineer. Our Swedish dish cloths from Germany are a specialty sponge cloth made from a mixture of plant-based cellulose and cotton. The unique formula produces dry flat sheets like a cloth yet has very high absorption properties of a sponge. Once wet, the cloth feels beautifully soft and malleable.
Perfect to wash dishes, wipe down counter tops, clean appliances, clean glass and pick up spills and messes.
Choose an environmentally conscious alternative to the regular and ubiquitous kitchen sponge.
Swedish Dish Cloths Benefits:
- Protect the environment – At the end of their lifespan, the 100% biodegradable Swedish dish cloths can be composted or used as a weed mat in the garden;
- Beautiful designs – complement your home and enhance the look of your kitchen area with stunning minimal black and white designs;
- Naturally antibacterial – fast drying, eliminates nasty smells, less likely to support bacterial growth;
- Highly absorbent – holds 15x its own weight in liquid and replaces multiples rolls of wasted paper towel;
- Packaged with raw striking style and classy taste for gifting;
- Reusable – With proper care, you can use the same Swedish dishcloth for at least 8 weeks as our cloths are machine washable;
- Size: 20cm x 18cm
- Material: 70% cellulose 30% cotton
- Economical: Packaged in sets of 2 cloths of the same design
Our Swedish dish cloths are made in Germany, designed in Australia, packed and printed in China with bio-degradable ink. Match with more stylish products from the range.