Swedish Dish Cloths Australia: Want to know which Swedish dishcloths Australia are loving right now? You’ve come to the right place.
Swedish dish cloths are becoming increasingly popular due to their environmentally friendly benefits and aesthetic appeal in the home. When I used my first Swedish dishcloth, I realised I could never go back to a regular cleaning kitchen sponge. My first impression was how much more absorbent Swedish dishcloths are. Not to mention, how much more attractive and hygienic they are.
Swedish Dish Cloths Australia
In this guide we will go through everything you need to know about Swedish dishcloths, their amazing benefits and why they have been taking Swedish Dish Cloths Australia by storm – by answering these important questions:
- What are Swedish dishcloths?
- What are the benefits of using Swedish dishcloths?
- How long do Swedish dishcloths last?
- Which Swedish dishcloths does Australia love the most?
- Are Swedish dishcloths worth it?
What are Swedish Dish Cloths?
The original Swedish dishcloths were invented in 1949 by a Swedish Engineer. They are a special kitchen cloth made from a mixture of plant-based cellulose and cotton compositions. The unique formula produces dry flat sheets like a cloth, yet it has the very high absorption properties of a sponge. Once wet, the cloth feels beautifully soft and malleable.
Swedish dishcloths are manufactured in many countries worldwide due to their increasing popularity and waste-saving benefits, replacing up to 17 rolls of paper towels. Swedish dishcloths don’t crumble or pill and can be reused for many months. They have become to be known as one of the most sanitary ways to clean your kitchen.
What are the Benefits of Using Swedish Dish Cloths?
Not only are Swedish dishcloths simple, smart, and attractive, but they’re also an environmentally conscious alternative to the regular and ubiquitous kitchen sponge. Perfect to wash dishes, wipe down countertops, clean appliances, clean glass and pick up spills and messes. Here are the top benefits for replacing your current dishcloths with Swedish dishcloths.
- Protect the environment: At the end of their lifespan, the 100% biodegradable and compostable Swedish dishcloths can be composted or used as a weed mat in the garden.
- Beautiful designs: Complement your home and enhance the look of your kitchen area with stunning minimal black and white designs.
- Naturally antibacterial: Because Swedish dishcloths are fast-drying, they eliminate nasty smells and are less likely to support bacterial growth.
- Highly absorbent: They holds 15x of their own weight in liquid, therefore replacing the need for multiple rolls of wasted paper towel.
- Reusable: With proper care, you can use the same Swedish dishcloth for at least 8 weeks. As a Bonus, My Hygge Home Swedish Dishcloths (Australian’s favourites) are machine washable!)
- Size: Swedish Dishcloths are big enough to ensure they work optimally. They are 20cm x 18cm.
- Material: Australian Swedish dishcloths are made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton.
- Economical: Because these Australian dishcloths are packaged in sets of 2 cloths (of the same design) they are not only stylish but affordable. Meaning that switching over to Swedish dishcloths is cost-effective, stylish and easy.
How Long do Swedish Dishcloths Last?
Depending on how well you care for your dishcloth, they can last anywhere from 8 weeks to 6 months. Be sure to rinse your dishcloth immediately after wiping up spills or cleaning to remove stains and lay out to dry. It is expected the ink may fade over time with long-term use and machine washing due to the natural vegetable-derived materials.
What are the Best Dishcloths
Basically any dishcloth that is better for the environment is an obvious and ethical choice. Our Swedish dishcloths Australia are machine washable (therefore reusable), biodegradable and eco-friendly. A dishcloth that is more sanitary in the world we now live in is a smarter and safer choice to avoid the growth of bacteria in your food handling and eating areas of the home.
There are some fabulous Swedish dishcloths on the market today. We LOVE the quality German-made Swedish dishcloths from My Hygge Home because they add personality and pretty style to your kitchen area with whimsical and fun, Scandinavian-inspired designs. They are packed into sets of 2 so are more economical and are packaged in a raw, edgy style for gifting. The black and white classy designs are a tasteful choice, jazzing up the kitchen sink and matching all interior colours and themes.
So, Are Swedish Dishcloths Worth it?
Not only are they good for the environment, but they are super-useful, come in great designs and are affordable. This is what makes Swedish discloths Australia’s favourite dishcloths.
About Our Brand: Our My Hygge Home Swedish dish cloths Australia are manufactured in Germany, then printed with eco-friendly ink and packed in China. These are available in Australia online and also available wholesale to registered bricks and mortar stores.